Last Modified: 11 May 2018
The term PAXT or “us”, “we”, or “our” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PAXT LIMITED, Unit 15, South Cambridgeshire Business Park, Babraham Road, Sawston, Cambridgeshire CB22 3JH. Our company registration number is 04026429. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Copyright (c) PAXT Ltd. 2018
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
(a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
(b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on the Website, including text, graphics, design, names, logos, and underlying software are protected by copyright owned or licensed by us, and you acknowledge and agree that this is the case.
Except as permitted by law, you must not modify, copy, reproduce, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the material except as provided for in these Terms unless authorised in writing.
We permit the material on the Website to be downloaded to your computer for viewing and/or printing, as long as:
(a) the material is kept intact and in the same form as presented on the Website (including any copyright or other notice);
(b) it is for your personal, non-commercial use;
(c) it is used for a lawful purpose; and
(d) the material is appropriately attributed to us or the source.