The AcousticDesign™ Series AD-S402T is a 4-driver column surface-mount loudspeaker. This premium full range system is capable of 70 V / 100 V or 8 ohm bypass loads, making it ideal for a wide variety of foreground and background applications with acoustically challenged environments. Equipped with a unique pan/tilt mounting system, the column surface-mount loudspeakers offer multiple positioning locations allowing the loudspeaker to remain close to the wall while delivering up to -20° downward tilt.
- Deliberately unobtrusive industrial design.
- Available in white (RAL 9010) or black (RAL 9011).
- Paintable enclosure and grille.
- Complete EASE, CLF, CAD & BIM information.
- Rugged aluminum construction.
- UV Inhibitors in all white models.
- IP-54 rating for dust and splash resistance.
- Powder-coated grille and weather-treated cones.
- Close to wall pan/tilt bracket included.
- Low saturation 70 V / 100 V transformers.
- 16 ohm low impedance bypass.
- Screw-down Euro block connector with loop-through.
- Sealable input weather cup – keeps moisture away from wiring.